Choose Our Chiropractor in West Palm Beach, FL
Why Choose Hope Health & Wellness?
At the Hope Health and Wellness Center of West Palm Beach, we take great pride in providing the best chiropractic care to our patients. Above are some of the different chiropractic services we offer in our West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Gardens office.
Your West Palm Beach Chiropractor Adjustment
Chiropractic adjustments, or chiropractic spinal manipulation, is the act of moving vertebrea in the spine or extremities. The goal is to realign the vertebraes in your spine or joints that are out of place. This can happen for many reasons such has truama, car accidents, slip and fall or just regular daily activites.
When these bones or joints are not aligned properly, it can have an effect on the entire body. Anywhere from your muscles to the central nervous system. Without proper alignment our nerves and systems do not function at our best performance.
A chiropractic adjustment uses pressure from the chiropractor using their hands or an instrument to move a vertebrae back into place. Often a quick movement is used and comes without discomfort. If you’ve ever cracked your knuckles, you may hear a similar noise to that. This sound is the release of gases in the body like oxygen and nitrogen and is perfectly normal. Chiropractic adjustments are an great way to keep the body functioning at its highest level.
Other Office Services
- Chiropractor Care – We provide advanced spinal adjustments in our West Palm Beach practice utilizing “state of the art” chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before.
- Stress Reduction Corrective Exercises – We teach our patients exercises designed just for them to help strengthen and correct their own unique problem. These exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home and can improve the effectiveness of your spinal correction by as much as 30-40%.
- Lifestyle Advice – We often find it helpful to “coach” our patients on certain activities they should avoid or do differently to avoid aggravating their particular health challenge. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a fulfilling and happy lifestyle full of the activities they enjoy most.
- Nutritional Counseling – We provide specific recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices to enhance our patients’ return to optimal health.
- Spinal and Postural Screenings – Posture and spinal screenings can reveal important health information and unlock the door to improved health and well-being. We provide screenings at area malls, community events, health fairs and places of employment.
Contact our West Palm Beach or Palm Beach Gardens office today to arrange a screening at your event or workplace.